Are you the “Disney Expert” in your social circle? You know the ins and outs of visiting Disney World; the best snacks, which character meal to book to see certain characters, and which attractions to head to at rope-drop.
You’re already helping your friends and family plan their vacations… so why not become a Travel Advisor that specializes in Disney destinations?
Earn commissions planning vacations as an independent contractor with Dreaming of the Mouse LLC, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
We’re looking for motived and energetic individuals who:
- Are friendly, outgoing, and considered a “go-getter”. You like to meet new people and are involved in your community.
- Are detail-oriented, possess strong problem solving skills and are willing to do what it takes to take care of your client, including early mornings for securing dining reservations or applying promotions.
- Possess the ability to clearly communicate via email and phone in a timely manner.
- Have sales and marketing experience and a strong presence on social media.
- Can commit time to market and establish yourself as a Travel Planner.
- Are comfortable with computer technology.
- Have visited a Disney destination at least 3 times in the last 5 years, with at least one of those visits being within the last 18 months.
If you think you have what it takes to enjoy planning Disney destination vacations, please complete the application below. Please answer every question completely and to the best of your ability. Remember, you are selling yourself, your confidence, and your ability to communicate, which are key aspects to working with Dreaming of the Mouse clients!
Starting your business will require a great amount of time on your part as well as ours for training, learning the processes and procedures, and to build your client base.
- Are you willing to put forth the effort and time that is required to be successful in the long-term?
- Are you willing to make the commitment to complete your training?
If so, complete our application and we will be in touch with you shortly if we think you’ll be a good fit for our team!