Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2020
Don your favorite costume to trick-or-treat at this Halloween-themed event at Magic Kingdom park with frightfully delightful treats, grim grinning ghosts, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night.
This “Not-So-Scary” party is appropriate for children of all ages and is held on select nights in August, September, October and November from 7:00 PM to midnight and requires a special ticket* for entry!
Enjoy Halloween Fun August through October at Magic Kingdom Park!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight on the following dates:
- August 13, 18, 21, 25 and 28
- September 1, 4, 7, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27 and 29
- October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 31
- November 1
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular – Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Show
- Boo-to-You Halloween Parade – Scream-o-Weam Dance Party
- Plus Trick or Treating through the Park and Iconic Disney Character Meet and Greets!
Ticket prices vary by night and they do often sell out! The party on actual Halloween will sell out the quickest. This special party ticket purchase requires prepayment at the time of purchase. Tickets are non-refundable.
If you wish to purchase Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets for your upcoming Walt Disney World Vacation, your Dreaming of the Mouse travel planner will be happy to assist you with purchasing your tickets. If your fall visit is not booked to Walt Disney World yet, we can help you with that, too! Click here to request your quote.