All about Walt Disney World’s New Park Pass Reservation System
To manage attendance during their reopening period, Walt Disney World has introduced the Park Pass Reservation System. We’ve put together an informational post that walks you through this new system, and how to use it for your memorable and magical vacation! Please read on for more information and don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.
You’ll be required to make your park pass reservations in advance and this new system will be in place until further notice. To enter a park during your visit, you’ll need valid theme park admission and a park reservation using this new system. You’ll use the new system to secure Park Pass Reservations for the entire length of your theme park ticket. For example, if you have a 4 day ticket, you’ll be able to secure Park Pass Reservations for 4 total days.
- Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
- Guests will be able to select one park per day. Due to attendance limitations, Park Hopping will be temporarily unavailable upon the reopening of the theme parks.
- A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. If you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
We highly recommend that you make your park reservation as soon as you complete your reservation/ticket purchase. Availability can change until the reservation is finalized! With this new system, we always recommend accessing the Park Pass Reservation system first to ensure the dates you want to visit the Happiest Place on Earth are available.
Here’s a short video that shows how easy it is to make your Park Pass Reservations!
Here are the written steps:
- Step 1: Log into your My Disney Experience Account (www.mydisneyexperience.com). This system is not accessible through the My Disney Experience App.
- Step 2: Hover over “My Disney Experience” in the top right. Choose “Disney Park Pass System” from the dropdown menu.
- Step 3: Scroll down and click the blue “Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation Button”
- Step 4: Choose your trip dates and one park per day. You are able to reserve a Park Pass Reservation for each day of your ticket, so if you have a 4 day ticket, reserve four total days of Park Pass Reservations at the theme park of your choice.
- Step 5: For each day you reserve, you’ll check a box to agree to Disney’s Terms, Conditions and Covid Waiver. You’ll then be given the option to secure more Park Pass Reservations or the ability to view your plans.
A few more notes:
- Guests ages 2 and under do not require Park Pass Reservations.
- You can exit and reenter the same park in one day.
- Disney will address Park Hopping at a later date.
- You can cancel your plans at one theme park if you’d like to re-book at a different park ; based on availability.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Dreaming of the Mouse Planner with questions or concerns or if you require assistance with this new, important step!